A facial treatment aims to improve and maintain the skin condition on the face neck and chest. It may include some or all of the following steps: cleansing, exfoliation, steam, extraction, massage, mask and moisturiser. The products and techniques will depend on skin type, skin condition and of course your expectations which will be established during the consultation before your treatment. You will receive professional advice regarding your facial skin care and an After-care sheet will be given.
What can you have?
- Express Facial – includes cleansing, exfoliation, mask or massage and moisturiser
- Standard Facial – includes cleansing, exfoliation, steam, extraction, massage, mask and moisturiser
- Advanced Facial – includes all the above plus a specific product (serums and/or mask) that aims to treat a certain condition.
You can choose from:
- Relaxing facial
- Age Resist Facial
- Restorative Brightening Facial
- Balancing Facial
- Hydrating/Nourishing Facial
Recognising that the body is an outer expression of inner health, all facials include massage not only for face but for neck, shoulders, scalp and hands as well.
You will see a diference after the first treatment. For best results a course of 4-6 treatments is highly recommended.
Apointments available: Mondays and Sundays 8:00 am - 8:00pm
To book an appointment please use the email facility on the Contact page